Ashley Madison a Scam?
Get Ashley Madison Tips and Reviews from people who have actually used the site!
Dating Help 101.com has recieved numerous complaints about the Ashley Madison Agency, claiming the site is nothing more than an elaborate scam to take your money and leave you scratching your head.
1. You sign up for a “free” account on Ashley Madison Agency
2. Your profile, no matter how incomplete, recieves e-mails from interested girls in your area.
3. Problem is, these messages are collect messages. Like making a collect call on the phone, a collect message is sent to you free by the writter, but to view these messages, you the reader must pay.
4. You pay to read the message, or upgrade to a full membership to read all messages. You reply to the message from the interested woman, and Never hear back.
5. You have paid good money to reply to what seems like an automated date bait message.
More over, other subscribers have noticed a severe lack of other “paying members” on the site. Almost all of the female profiles are “free trials”, and very few real paying members.
But the site may not be all doom and gloom. A possible explanation for the common experience on the site may be no different than trying to pick up the only girl in a bar full of guys. A website like Ashley Madison or Sexsearch has a ratio of 90% males to 10% women. As you walk in, your profile is fresh and new, and you might get looked at as you walk in the door. But once you try a cheeseball pickup line (like every other guy has done), she is no longer interested.
One woman told Dating Help 101.com that her in box had hundreds on e-mails from guys looking for a quick hookup. 99% of them didn’t know how to talk to her in an e-mail and just demand what they wanted. She never replied to them, and continued looking through the 100’s of other emails. She wouldn’t hook up with a guy for a one night stand, instead she was bored in life and wanted to meet someone, with the possibility of sex later on. If you want to suceed on a site like Ashley Madison, write your e-mails to appeal to this side of her… not a one night stand.
We suggest Adult FriendFinder